Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Runia fam has joined the blogging world!

Everybody jump for joy, the Runia's have finally gotten on the blogging train. I'm super excited to finally be a part of this online world that i've aparently been missing out on! I'm still very new to this but i'm excited to get started.

Tanner and I are still getting in the swing of things now that we are home from the honeymoon and back to reality! Our wedding was beautiful and our honeymoon was a blast (which i will have to blog about soon) but it feels so good to get back and start getting things in order. Getting back into school has been hard but it has been exciting getting our stuff together and making our new apartment feel like home.

It seems crazy that it has already been almost three weeks since the wedding day! It has been great! It is so fun to live together and be able to hang out with each other all the time. We are still adjusting to sleeping in the same bed...neither of us have gotten much sleep since one of us is either freezing (me) or sweating from the heat (Tanner). We made a compromise that i get to keep the heater on, as long as Tanner can open the window (yes, in the middle of winter).

The last couple weeks have been so much fun and we couldn't be happier! It has been so exciting to start a new adventure together and I am excited to have a place to write it down!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I seriously meant it when I said my life is complete now that you and maddie have blogs haha! I love you guys and can't wait to stay updated on your lives through the blog world although I talk to you all of the time:) speaking of sleeping together...I still don't know how we fit in my twin bed at alpine village, we're crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited to "follow" the Runia family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! glad everything is going well so far! we'll look forward to all your new posts, I'll add you to my favorites list on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all :D

    So happy for you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging! So happy for you to start the next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete